Morgan has worked in partnership with wind energy market for more than 30 years, offering a large portfolio of components for wind turbine applications.
These include both OEM specification and upgraded products to enhance machine performance.
Our optimised solutions include:
- Wind turbine carbon brushes
- Earthing solutions and AEGIS® shaft grounding rings
- Wind turbine brush holders
- Power slip rings
- Third rail collector shoes
- Our carbon brushes exhibit exceptional performance from non-load to high-load for a range of applications but also benefit from low friction within extreme conditions and low humidity
- Our brush range is engineered to reduce slip ring wear and to maximise brush life
- Our carbon brushes also come with a wide range of brush holders featuring high end design and stable pressure over time with a range of platings for atmospheric protection
- Our range of high performance power slip rings are supplied with our brushes and holders with mounting cage assemblies. These slip rings feature a cost efficient design which has been tested for high potential within extreme temperatures and at high speeds, resulting in exceptional performance in extreme environments
- We can engineer customised parts and complete bespoke systems to help customers overcome design challenges and optimise the output, performance and reliability of their turbine designs
For more information about our expertise in wind generator systems for this sector, please contact us today.