Rotary Transfer Slip Rings
We offer a wide range of slip ring transmitters, often called rotary joints or transfer systems.
These are designed to transfer current, electrical signals or other media from a fixed part to one that is continuously rotating and are used in designs that require a rotational movement of more than 360° without the hindrance of a drag chain.
A slip ring transmitter usually consists of a slip ring assembly and a current collector, often with an additional covering.
We offer a range of slip rings for totray transfer systems such as:
- Space insulated single slip rings
- Slip ring module systems (SM)
- Single slip rings with insulation rings (SER)
- Slip rings with insulation discs (SES)
- Slip ring plate system pancake (SP)
To see how we can help you integrate our slip rings into your application, contact our sales engineers today.